Provo, UT
Rock Canyon Share
Uploaded By: jbrock Hole #8 (Taken 6/2010)

1 2 Next >
 Sad Chains

7/3/2008   7/5/2008
Review By: Hitmetal
Pros: It has concrete tees and chains.
Cons: Almost impossible to find. No signs, no clear fairway, it is up in a rocky, weedy, dry, hill behind a very well maintained park, but obviosly nobody cares about the disc course. It is unmarked, no signs and I gave up on it after hole 4 because of the heat and work it took to find the next tee and chains before even thowing.
Other Thoughts: I find it amazing the park below this course is so well maintained, one of the best upkept city parks I have ever seen, yet the disc course is completly ignored. It is really sad those chains are sitting up there not geting hit.

Helen Keller Disc Golf!

7/26/2004   2/26/2008
This review was updated on 3/28/2008
Pros: Well, someone, sometime ago, put some work into this place. I applaud them for their effort. The course is set on a sloping hillside with some smaller trees and much underbrush. Bring water!
Cons: This rates as probably my all-time worst disc golf experience. We only played the first four holes and every one of them was a disaster. On each, we had to hunt for the basket before throwing. Basically, there were no fairways, just thick, thick disc eating underbrush. We quit after four, not wanting to chance losing any more discs. I did manage one incredibly lucky birdie when I threw blindly into the thick underbrush, throwing to my spotters voice (Helen Keller Style) and my disc landed next to the basket for a gimmee.
Other Thoughts: Unless you know someone has put forth an amazing effort to clean this place up, I wouldn't even take the time to check it out. As that semi-ancient pop-diva, Dionne Warwick sings, "Just Walk On By."

1 2 Next >