0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: pleasant course. nothing too special.not as much elevation change as one would want.more leaves on trees will make it more fun in summer. if not way hotter.
Cons: too flat.less trees than hoped for.
Other Thoughts: if you are in the area, play it.nothing worth going out of way for. better that prado...
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 1 Not
Good and Open
Pros: Nice long open holes. Ideal for big arms as most holes can be accomplished with a long hyzer and a putter. Well maintained, different length and approaches.
Cons: Not too much variety, lack of trees makes for wide open shots with relatively no fear of canopy trees to stay under. Not technical at all, few mandatorys and few mid-range type shots.
Other Thoughts: The park did about as well as they could have done with the surroundings available.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
14 Helpful / 0 Not
Fun in the sun in Socal
Pros: 1.This is a nice course in a beautiful regional park.
2. Course in mostly kept away from the common grilling and picnic areas.
3. Course will challenge your arm with long holes and par 4's.
4. Course is on Green Grass and every hole has trees for shade.
5. there are some nice elevation changes throughout.
6.Course was easy to follow and park rangers were very helpful in directing where to park and start.
7. NO crossing fairways unless your throw was way out of the way.
8. Course flows good and you end up where you start.
9. Very good course to play and barbecue with the family especially with the water park and fishing ponds.
Cons: 1. Park entrance fee.
2. There are some long walks between holes.
3. No permenant tee pads yet, but they will come I imagine.
4. Not enough seating or benches by holes.
5. I caught myself looking for trash cans on a few holes.
6. BIg arm course without enough technical holes.
7. Course did not feel Lefty friendly, more suited to right handers.
8. Two mando's need to be marked better.
9. Set in the cajon pass area it gets extremely windy at times and you could be golfing in 30-40 mph winds.
10. not enough water fountains or stores close to buy drinks
Other Thoughts: I have a year pass to all the San Bernardino Regional parks which allows me to get into Glen Helen, Yucaipa, and Prado. The year pass is worth it if you frequent these courses. I liked this course because it gave me the oportunity to throw rollers and practice my accuracy on long drives.I would imagine I will be playing this course once a month and it should make my rotation of commonly played courses. Check it out and bring drinks
14 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.