San Antonio, TX
Tejeda Middle School DGC Share
Uploaded By: Guru10 Hole #7 (Taken 8/2011)
-- / --   3 / 250ft.   4 / 330ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #7 Blue Tee

1    3/16/2013   3/28/2013
Review By: tkmcdougal
Pros: I think this course accomplishes what it sets out to do. It definitely is an easy course for young gets to learn on and get excited about disc golf. I really liked the good tee signs and nice DISCatchers. The course makes use of all the elevation that it has( which isn't very much). The first 3 holes, 5and 6 make uses of the trees that are on the property. I like how there are some tight lines to get to the basket. I like how hole 1 is a little bit longer and lets you watch something fly.
Cons: It was a little difficult to find the first hole I had to walk back from the middle holes to find hole 1. I wish they installed teepads because some of the footing was not very good. I realize this is a middle school course but there are some ace runs, like it becomes a pitch and putt on the final couple of holes. By the way, after hole 5 walk back by the fence for hole 6's tee pad.
Other Thoughts: This is a decent little course but no real challenge is presented. I realize it is a middle school course so i'm not expecting it. If you are wanting to get some birdies and maybe an aces this course is for you.