6 Helpful / 0 Not
Hard to not overshoot...
Pros: - Good for the kids at the school
- Easy aces to be had
- Concrete tees
- Tee signs with distance on them
- Map at the beginning, though not super necessary
- Course was deserted on a sunday afternoon (aside from some kids playing with firecrackers in the playground)
- Baskets on 8 of 9 holes
- All you need is a putter to play it
- Good amount of trees around to make it more challenging
Cons: - Hole 1's basket is missing, they put up a peice of PVC to replace it, but it's not a very good replacement.
- Holes are all super short ranging from 55' to 182'
- It's hard to not over shoot most of the holes here with your putter.
- Garbage on the course, most of which looks like it's from the school children
- Tee signs are lacking maps (though they are not needed as you can see every basket from the tee.
Other Thoughts: If you are looking for a place to take your kids golfing or to pick up some quick cheap aces this is probably the place to hang out, otherwise I would suggest going somewhere where you need more than just your putter to play a round. The holes were all super short, but nicely wooded, making it more of a challenge than you would think with the short hole lengths. I could have given this course a 1.5 if it wasn't missing that first basket.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.