Baltimore, MD
3 / 288ft.   3 / 288ft.   3 / 360ft.   3 / 360ft. Par / Distance:

review

5+    11/22/2010   11/26/2010
Review By: Spartan
Pros: First and for most, its a great discing community! Every time i've been there people and talk to you. For beginners, there are plenty of experienced players willing to give you tips to improve your game. Great glow disc fun as well if you stick around at night. The course is not spectacular but it has open, and wooded holes; left and right shots; incline and descending shots. In the wooded holes, you rarely lose your discs, unlike courses like Rockburn or Patapsco.
Cons: Not a great neighborhood is an understatement. There are no parking areas.

Home is where the Disc is

5+    1/3/2008   10/25/2008
Review By: lxdawg25
This review was updated on 11/29/2010
Pros: Great challenging course has a little bit of everything, Friendly people, Great Atmosphere,
X-Holes are great when you want to play a longer round, good for beginners and experts
This course has some great hole design with challenges for all different types of throwers. Playing this course as often as I have has helped me to develop a full and complete game. The concrete tee pads are a luxury that I did not realize this course had until I started visiting other courses. Great elevation changes and very nicely wooded. I usually opt out of the X-Holes to play 2 rounds in a row. Since moving away I've come to realize how important a good home course is. The variety in basket positions also adds to a nice challenge. It should also be stated that on a windy day this course plays very differently which will have you rethinking all of your normal shots.
Cons: Can be really frustrating on a bad day, Some pin locations are just devastating. I like to keep track of my scores and if my game is off just a little bit I'll go from shooting 3 over to something in the area of 15 or 16 over. Sometimes on the nice days it can be a bit too crowded. If your playing solo or in a small group you'll find yourself running up behind the groups of "old salts" a lot that travel in large packs and tend to throw multiple shots.
Other Thoughts: This is the reason I love Disc Golf, this course is just beautiful, great scenery great fun, great people, I started at this course and it keeps on challenging me today, inspires lots of creative shot types too. This will almost always be the standard by which I judge all other courses, and if I'm within 50 miles I will find a way to go play.

Best In Da Hood Course in America

3/6/2008   3/6/2008
Review By: John Merhi
Pros: For a city course, it's an oasis of beauty. It's well maintained, has beautiful trees, and offers a variety of shots. Killer elevation too!
Cons: Every now and then you might stumble across an empty crack vial or a spent condom, but it's rare anymore.
Other Thoughts: My favorite city course and IMHO, the third best course in MD behind Patapsco and Seneca.

I second all of Jaymon1's comments.