2 Helpful / 0 Not
Short and sweet
Pros: The tees and holes are very well marked and laid out. For the most part holes are wide open with little technical challenge. The course is located in a nice, well-manicured park (except for holes 1-4 which are undeveloped as mentioned in a previous review). Holes 5-9 are very nice, weaving through the rest of the park. Hole 7 or 8 ( I can't remember which) is parked on top of a hill which provides a fun challenge.
Cons: Parking is kind of hard to find. I suggest using the Church located next to the Enchanted Lands park. Holes 1-4 are undeveloped, and at the time hole 1 was full of very tall (2') grass.
Other Thoughts: I was stopping through Roswell overnight, so not being a native that could have been part of my parking issue. However overall I would say this is a very good course, great for beginners and relaxing for veterans. Hopefully your drives will be the only "flying discs" you'll encounter.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Good signage with distances listed.
- Short/Long tees on every hole with concrete at both locations.
- Grass looks to be mowed often.
Cons: - Not a lot of obstacles, a pretty wide open course
- Standing water on a few holes after a big rainstorm, not really an issue if you have a good shot.
- Nothing special to make it unique, pretty straight forward holes.
- Wind really comes into play. It always seems to be windy in Roswell.
Other Thoughts: -A great course for beginners to learn the game on
-Play it for sure if you happen to be in the Roswell area and just love disc golfing but don't go out of your way to get here.
- Watch out on holes 6 and 7 for a defensive hawk. I was swooped down on 3 or 4 times while playing. Talking to locals it happens to them too every round so heads up !!!!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: pretty easy corse if your disk do what you want!
Cons: water dont really come into play unless you have a bad shot or cant throw a straight shot water only ther in summer sometimes bring repalent if playing when water present
1 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.