1 Helpful / 0 Not
Just a putter - unless you play the blacks
Pros: Good for what it is: "a practice your upshot and jump putting game."
- Take your new putters that you want to break in
- Only one or two holes where you can throw a full putter (or maybe a mid for some people)
- Navigation is easy - you can prety much see the entire course as yopu look around.
- the baskets are good - better tham many "big" courses.
There were Black tees marked for most if not all of the holes. There were signs to the black tees on the baskets - i.e. Black 2 on 1's basket.
These black tees were marked with little signs on trees. They added quite a bit a length to the course. So much so that you could throw mids and a fairway driver or two. No distances marked, so you have to wing it.
Cons: - natural teepads
- no trash cans on the course, so if you take a dog (as I did) you have to carry their sh** around with you - assuming you pick it up.
- course circles a playground so you could be dodging kids as they come and go.
Other Thoughts: Asd I said, this is not a course to go and play competitive golf. Know what you're going to get before you get there and it serves a purpose.
It is actually Madison Park which is adjacent to Pinewood elementary school.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.