Charlotte, NC
Pinewood Elementary Share
Uploaded By: swilsons Hole #4 (Taken 7/2013)

Great Surgery Rehab Course

2-4    1/6/2013   1/11/2013
Review By: DavidNC
Pros: Someone has taken the time to lengthen the cource considerably using the existing baskets but placing the tees much further away than the original course. There are signs posted on the new tee locations (black wood with white paint) and signs added to most of the baskets pointing to the next "black tee."
Now, I do not think these tees are in the "black" tier, but it does lengthen the course considerbly; there are even some MANDOs on a couple of holes. Unfortunately, the distances are not posted on these new holes; but I will say 300s are in play on this course now and on many holes.
Cons: Be cognizant of Fire Ants. Many colonies populate the course. Not so much a problem in January; but, come April . . .
Other Thoughts: The course is what it is. Very Short and open. Just what one would expect. Rehabbing (I do not think this is a word) from shoulder surgery, this course presented a great opportunity to just get out and throw, two to three weeks earlier than I would have been able to for even Elon Park or Bailey.
Moreover, a great course to introduce a young one to the game.

easy lunch time putting

1    11/30/2011   12/1/2011
Review By: albert8fish
Pros: Open nine hole putting course that is fun for some warm up putting from natural marked tees
Safari opportunity is great, I always like that
Good work for approach game, and jump putting
Tee signs are nice
Aces are the goal here, or teaching young ones
Cons: Flat and wide open with very few obstacles
When it is grassy it will be more fun, mud makes it interesting and slippery
Other Thoughts: I play Renny almost daily at lunch and weekends I play two or three of the other courses about town
I like this park for being a trainer for my long putting at lunch, and switch it up.I love Renny and it develops my long game, this is ace run central. For what it is it will do nicely. Nice walk at lunch, I like it.