Carlisle, PA
Coyote Hills DGC Share
Uploaded By: KAK3990 Hole #6 (Taken 4/2014)
Hole #6 Approach

Coyote Hills DGC

1    11/23/2011   11/28/2011
Review By: prerube
Pros: 18 holes with nice discatchers and concrete tee pads.

Maps, scorecards, and pencils were available at the start.

Moderately wooded with some elevation changes and one basket that was in a raised box.

Navigation was not too bad, but you do need the map.

Cons:
No tee signs on most tees. Map is needed for navigation.

More than half of the holes were blind shots and towards the end there were no real lines, just a chuck through the trees and pray.

No signature holes, no hole made me want to throw a second disc. I felt I had seen all this course had to offer by hole 10.

Several times I had to cross water and there was no way to cross. I am not sure if this was due to flooding, but 3 times I had to wade through shin deep water to finish the hole.

Hole 6 has a large tower surrounded by barbed wire, I saw several discs trapped behind the barb wire fence unable to be retrieved by their owners.

Several of the holes seem like they would eat discs in the summer when the foliage is in full force, such as 12 and 13.

Tee for 11 is behind basket 8, which makes it easy to skip holes 9 and 10, which I should have since both holes required me to again wade in shin deep water to complete the hole.
There was a porto-potty and a soda machine on the other end of the parking lot by the pool.

The main road to get to the course was flooded and much of the course had water that probably would not normally be underwater.
The trails between holes provided pretty nice scenery.

I did not know this course was only a month old, it is a nice course for being so new, I am sure many improvements are coming.

Score card says for more information visit their yahoo site: http://sports.groups.yahoo.co...oup/CVDGACC/.
They also have a Facebook Carlisle Coyotes