0 Helpful / 5 Not
Pros: - Course has a nice variety in elevation.
- Free to play
Cons: - Very short holes on back nine. Good for aces, but not challenging to intermediate or advanced players.
- The back nine has a few holes that you shoot towards the road. This is a problem since these holes are really short.
- Back nine has a playground next to multiple holes.
- Garbage everywhere. Not just in certain locations, but all over the course.
- Paper mill smell can be vary, very pungent.
- Muddy on some holes.
Other Thoughts: - Busy, busy, busy.
- Very, very inconsiderate players here They will throw when you are still playing the hole.
- Awesome course for new players. They shouldn't feel too overwhelmed with it.
Overall, Grignon is an OK course. With some work it could be a really good park.
0 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.