Bainbridge, OH
Paint Creek State Park Share
Uploaded By: AceWraith Hole #1 (Taken 8/2012)
-- / --   4 / 420ft.   3 / 420ft. Par / Distance:

Still New

1    10/22/2011   10/22/2011
Review By: Bikinimower
Pros: Good mix of shots
Nice mix of distances
Nice mix of open to wooded shot
Well maintained
Nice layout in a nice park
Good fun factor
Cons: Still needs thinning out
Back 9 still needs tee pads and signs
Got lost a few times
Other Thoughts: Nice new course for the people in the area that pretty much only has Pike Lake nearby. I had a good time there. The front 9 moves from open to slightly wooded and the back 9 moves in and out from a pine forest to a regular forest and back with some good elevation changes.

I stopped at the main office before I got started and picked up a map. No problems navigating the front 9 and the tees pads and baskets were really nice. No issues with course flow as it moved from open to slightly wooded and back out into the open again.

The back nine was a little tricky. I'm not going to let it have an impact on the rating I gave because It's still a work in progress. When I was there the tee pads and signs were not yet installed. I got lost more than once. I could see they had several trees marked to be cleared out, The tee pads are marked by little pink flags but I had a few problems locating them sometimes.

But don't let that stop you from coming out it's a fun good course that is only gonna get better. Definitely a good course to pair up with Pike Lake if you planning a DG road trip