Eminence, KY
Harry Hill Park Share
Uploaded By: AdamE Hole #7 (Taken 11/2011)

Great course for women with children!!

5+    11/8/2011   11/17/2011
Review By: TammyLanham
Pros: I play disc golf and I have 2 children. This course is a great one in that it has a couple of nice playground areas for the kids to play and I can see them while I play. It's also really nice because there are not a lot of trees and it's not grown up. One of the frustrating things I find as a female disc golfer is either the course is too hard (very overgrown with very long holes) or it's too easy (wide open, short holes, unchallenging). This course offers obstacles, rolling hills and medium length holes (with the exception of one longer hole on #2).
Cons: The only con I can think of is on hole #8, there are picnic tables nearby. I have been known to throw some wild shots before and I worry if there are people at those tables. Although I've played the course many times now, I've still not hit anyone so I guess it's not that big of a threat. :)
Other Thoughts: I really enjoy this course. It's playable in about 45 minutes and yet challenging and fun. I love the size of the tees and it's a well maintained course. Again, I can't emphasize enough how great this course is if you have kids.