Vicksburg , MI
Indian Lake Nazarene Camp Share
Uploaded By: RedHotCujo Hole #1 (Taken 9/2012)
3 / -- Par / Distance:

a gem of a 9-hole course

1    11/1/2012   11/1/2012
Review By: apdrvya
Pros:
Aesthetic- Plays on the shores of Indian Lake (well, close to it, you can see it) on a nazarene camp. I played it in November and had the entire property to myself. I'm expecting that during busy times, it may be an issue to squeeze out a round here.

Pads-- for rubber mats, these are huge and nice.. with a couple little puddles on them after the recent rains, they were super grippy and I never had an issue with footing.

Signage-- nice to have signs here. the routing would be harder if there weren't.

Baskets-- Oh chainstars! nice, newer and grippy!! great condition.

Variety--there's nice variety here. though most of the holes are relatively open, the basket placement is awesome for what they're working with.
Cons:
Routing- I posted a map. it may make this a little easier. it's a little hinky in places though.

no other real cons other than it's a 9-hole course
Other Thoughts: this is a gem of a course and I think the only 9 hole that I've given 3 discs. Would recommend HIGHLY if you're going to the vicksburg rec area as it's only like 3 miles away!