1 Helpful / 15 Not
Pros: Nice signage at hole 1...but after that it's a train wreck
Cons: 1) course isn't open M-F during school hours
2) course design is uninspiring. seems like the designer(s) simply walked through the woods making left and right turns every 50 ft and called it a design.
3) piles of trimmed brush left in the middle of rough areas only few feet from fairway...too lazy to clean up after taking down.
4) teepad are not concrete...rather CONCAVE...meaning you have that nice drop of 3 in when planting.
5) first time playing...double the time...you'll be spending half your time finding the basket and where to throw than any time spent playing.
6) hole 11 is the worst designed hole I've ever seen.
7) hole 8, which i felt was one of the better designed holes, was ruined by the designer placing the basket in a small grouping of brush. a basket surrounded by trees...wow.
In all, the entire course is a pitch to position, then hope to get up to par, with the exception of maybe 4 holes. I walked off the course on hole 17 as I couldn't stand it.
Other Thoughts: With teepads this would be slightly better...sightlines to baskets would really be helpful.
1 of 16 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.