Layout Extinct

Quality City Park

1    4/10/2011   5/26/2011
Review By: 14erDisc
This review was updated on 5/30/2011
Pros: This is a very nice course that is properly maintained. It requires an extremely wide variety of shots despite it being a mostly open course. It also has a large amount of holes requiring both long distance and accuracy than. I went in not expecting much and was very pleased by the variety of shots I was throwing, as well as a quality mix of tree and water obstacles. This course will also take up a decent amount of time and will hone in on your accuracy on long throws.
Cons: IMPOSSIBLE to navigate. As a first timer, I checked out the map and could tell it was going to be hard to navigate. I tried to remember all of the holes the course took strange turns at, but there were far too many and I got lost about four times. I would advise writing down all of the holes where a strange cross-parking lot or cross-street transition occurs. Without it, there are various tee boxes in sight of nearly every pit so it is hard to navigate by sight.
Other Thoughts: Awesome park. I'm sure I would give it a better rating once I knew the course by heart, but the lack of directions drops it down a bit.