Pelham, NH
Muldoon Park Share
Uploaded By: philvil Hole #16 (Taken 9/2012)
Hole #16 Approach

Nice Little Course

5+    6/30/2014   7/1/2014
Review By: Westnite17
Pros: The course is well maintained. The baskets are still in good shape. Most holes have makable lines with only one hole being very narrow from the tee box..
Cons: The tees are rubber matting. They aren't terriible by any means. Baskets 2 and 3 are easily confused so you need to pay attention to the arrows on fairway trees. Holes 5-7 are a bit crisscrossed but signage is good. Holes 6 and 17 two of the longest holes can be a challenge.
Other Thoughts: Overall a very fun course. For I now call it my home course until Mnachester finishes their course.

My Home Course

5+    6/3/2014   6/5/2014
Review By: Babinator
Pros: First off let me say that I consider this my home course. It is the course I learned on. I love it. After my first year of experience this course still challenges me. Exceptional holes include the downhill ace run excitement of hole ten; The new layout for hole seventeen is a par four with an awesome wide open landing zone which transitions to a a tight fairway for the last 200 feet; hole four throws over a pit of dispair (with plenty of large pines to deflect your better shots into said pit); hole six is another fun par four with a generous landing zone, several particularly annoying guardian trees and a tight entryway into the final 150. While trouble is easy to come by, the course offers many opportunities to shine. Par is 56. The current course record of 45 indicates the wealth of holes where you can get one back.
Cons: Hole 7 - after a year I have no solution. I've even parked shots for a drop in birds but I still don't like it. No toilets. Not particularly beautiful.
Other Thoughts: I have not tired of this course after a year. I've done well on every hole and had meltdowns on most (probably all).

Muldoon Park

1    8/3/2013   8/3/2013
Review By: adlacro
Pros: 18 Holes of free disc golf in a nice scenic park. Discatcher baskets are easy to see. Good solid mix of left and right hand turning holes. Most of course is flat, but whatever elevation was there is well utilized. Fairways challenging but no pinball holes. Maintained rather nicely for the summer. Other amenities available. Starts and ends very close together, always a plus in my book. I like 11 the most, but 6 is a nice challenge.
Cons: The chains on the baskets are somewhat rusty. As is they are okay but probably should be replaced as soon as funds are available. Tees for the most part were dry, considering the rain we've had recently, but have dips and so a full run-up is harder without twisting your ankle. A few places could have benefitted from better signage.
Other Thoughts: Not a destination course, but in an area pretty devoid of disc golf overall and not too far from either 93 or 3, it is a good place to stretch and play 18 without taking a lot of time. It took me 1:10 to play the whole course.

5+    9/25/2011   9/29/2011
Review By: Iamthemo11580
Pros: A nice mix of different types of holes so you can practice shooting in lots of situations. The course is easy to follow and loops back nicely to where you started. Muldoon Park is in a clean quiet community and there are fields where you can practice driving and there is an extra target where you can practice putting. They have put a lot of work into this course recently and if you haven't played there in the last month, you should give it another chance.
Cons: The fairways of 15 and 16 criss-cross one another and the fairways of 7 and 8 don't have much buffer between them. There is also a lot of dense undergrowth on this course so either pack a machete or play conservatively.
Other Thoughts: This is my home course - it's about 4 miles from my front door - so I have a real soft spot for it. I would like to see better tee pads, trash bags/cans at every hole, superficial stuff like that.

Fun course through the woods

2-4    7/4/2011   7/4/2011
Review By: bankspeople
Pros: This course starts behind a baseball field and winds through the woods ending up back at hold #2. The course is very easy to navigate. Good for beginners but also some fun challenges for intermediate players. The front nine are very short and back nine stretch out a bit more. A smidge of water on the last two holes. Tee #16 was a littel confusing. The tee box faces right but the basket is straight ahead. All of the baskets are numbered and good signage to show you which direction the basket is in. There is also a map at the beginning of the course but we didn't need to rely on it for navigation as the course was well marked.