Myerstown, PA
Uploaded By: ryandunk

Donnie F

1    2/18/2012   2/19/2012
Review By: Donnie F
Pros: Well groomed common area in a home community. Good practice course to work on your wind game as the wind swirls through the tunnel created by the two levy's.
Cons: Tee pads need some work as some of them drop off the front on your follow through. Baskets are just ok. You spend to much time playing back and forth in a zig zag pattern seeing to much of where you just came from.
Other Thoughts: I can say that I can add this one to my list of courses I have play but will find no reason to travel over 2 hours to play it again.

Nice backyard practice

1    2/18/2012   2/18/2012
Review By: Obiwankaneobi
Pros: Made the most possable of a tiny area. Well maintained.
Cons: Some holes have only natural tees. Other holes have huge drop offs at end of tees. I'm not even kidding hole two must have had an 18" drop, I followed through and will not soon forget it. You could seriously injure yourself if not carefull. Several holes crisscross and even share the same basket. There is a huge burm that bisects the property causing you to climb up and down it on almost every hole. Baskets are just ok.
Other Thoughts: A heck of a lot better than just having a practice basket in the backyard but not up to par with other courses. All holes are reachable. No reason to ever score higher than a 3 on any hole here unless you find yourself in the worlds smallest stream which comes into play on most holes. If my back door opened up to this course I would play there but it doesn't so I won't be back.