Malcolm, NE
Larry Murray Park Share
Uploaded By: mgcarney   (Taken 7/2013)
Course Sign

Fun small course & great BBQ

1    4/26/2014   5/4/2014
Review By: theheartbreakkid
Pros: Short course.
Not many people around this small park.
Quiet.
Nice baskets.
Surprising hole diversity for a small course.
Great BBQ nearby.
Cons: Tee placements are hard to find and are in the fairways of other holes. Spent a fair amount of time wandering around looking for the next tee. Fortunately, a couple others were playing and helped us out.
Course is next to a highway, so don't throw into passing cars!
Other Thoughts: Really enjoyed my time here. Although this park is very small, it has a good amount of diversity for the amateur/ intermediate player. I drive past this place all the time to get BBQ, and I will definitely be back again to play this course. Also, the day we played it was very windy and my game was terrible! I dig little courses like this.

Fun little course

5+    3/15/2014   3/16/2014
Review By: Taterus
Pros: Never anybody else playing when I've gone. Nice par 3's with various semi challenging tosses. South wind is blocked by tree line on south side of course. A quiet park.
Cons: Next to highway (Speed Limit is 25 through the area) still a highway though with not much traffic. Playground on hole 3 to fly by.
Other Thoughts: This is my go to course when it's a little windy for the more open courses in town. Plus, good getaway from crowds. Did someone say Beer 30? Don't Drink and Drive. There is a nice little gazeebo to eat the BBQ from Libby's just a few blocks away.