Utica, MI
River Bends Share
Uploaded By: Zinc_Alloy Hole #14 (Taken 11/2014)

1    5/25/2015   5/28/2015
Review By: torihanus
Pros: As a beginner and new to the disc golf community, I enjoyed the different elevations and terrain of this course.
Cons: Holes are poorly marked. River Bends uses big rocks painted in a bright orange color to show its users where the tees are. However, some of the paint on the rocks are chipped off. In addition, the rocks are tell you the hole number and how many feet it is away from the tee. On a couple of the holes, my boyfriend had to walk to find the basket. It was so poorly marked that on one of the holes, my boyfriend and I threw to the wrong basket! The course has a total of 27 holes, but we quit after ten.
Other Thoughts: This could potentially be a great course, if it was marked better and maintained. I was disappointed with it.

Interesting

5+    10/28/2010   10/29/2010
Review By: Ymeister19
Pros: Challenging Holes, Very scenic. Many holes with water in play.
Cons: Course flow sucks. Baskets are in really bad shape. Tilting both left and right they are extremely finicky with any putt especially when trying from long distances.
Other Thoughts: they need to change the order of the holes so that your not walking half a mile between them. All new baskets, and signage to navigate the course would make this course a 4 instead of a 1.

Disapointed

1    5/30/2010   6/5/2010
Review By: D21thorpe
Pros: 24 Holes
Cons: I gave up before I played them all. I play 2-3 times a week in Minneapolis and if our courses were like this I wouldn't play at all. The fairway grass was almost knee high and becasue of it the bugs were un-barable.
Other Thoughts: The signage to let you know where the next hole was located was poor at best. Probably could have been a decent course if it was better maintained.