Short, quick, fun, decent play!
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Near the start of the course, there is a laminated poster that has a course map, a short description of disc golf, a description of the different types of discs, and a description of each type of throw.
- The baskets are new and had zero ware. Each basket had a course map on top of it and was surrounded by fresh mulch.
- This was a great course to practice new discs and to help with putt and approach shots. It is extremely beginner friendly.
- This part of town did not have a disc golf course and now it does. According to the poster, it was created by Jordan Miller.
Cons: -Some of the throw spots were difficult to find due to leaves covering them. If it were played more, the grass would be worn away and the throw areas would be easier to locate. The markers could also be raised out of the ground such as on a rock or stone. -.5 tee spots
- This course could use some more trees. I think there were 7 trees total. Every shot was wide open. No hole was over 300 feet. This course is not much of a challenge for experienced players. -1.5 for being too simple
- Only 6 holes. Alternate throw spots to make this course 12 holes would make it that much better. They did the best with that they could with the space provided. There was not much variety in the holes. -1.5 for lack of variety.
Other Thoughts: I found this course by taking a wrong turn on the way to a family reunion last month and randomly saw this course. I did not have my discs and was not able to play it until last week. I noticed it was not on this directory so I created a page for it.
My friend and I enjoyed playing this course. It was a very quick play. It was fun target practice. If i would change anything about it, I would add dual tees and plant about 10-15 trees. It would make the course that much more challenging in the future. Any new addition to the disc golf world is appreciated.
If you want to learn how to play disc golf, this would be a great course to start.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.