Could be better
3 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: - Great Baskets
- Technical and challenging
- Good variation in fairway shapes and sizes
Cons: - Many of the holes are too wooded and a tree or two could be removed to make it less of a "spray and pray" mentality.. there should be better fairway clearance on some holes to give you a good lane to attempt.
- Most of the baskets can be reached with a putter.. unfortunately.
- Be prepared to loose a disc in one of the many swamps, its a low area that floods often.
- Would be nice if the holes were longer, we lack longer and more open courses in central Wisconsin.. this does not mean i want a basket in a wide open field, but i like to have a challenging fairway that's open and long enough to use my distance drivers every now and then.
- Very windy location, especially when they put baskets out in the open field, it becomes impossible to makes putts outside of 30'.. keep the baskets low in the woods and clear some trees out to make fairways instead!
Other Thoughts: Its not like BEP or Standing Rocks, but it has potential if they clear a couple trees here and there to make some real fairways. Its an average course as it stands.
3 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.