Pine, CO
Phantom Falls Mini DGC Share
Uploaded By: osborncl Hole #9 (Taken 9/2013)

Phantom's Mini Me

1    9/9/2014   5/17/2015
Review By: sillybizz
Pros: I have decided to compare and rate this course to other mini courses that I have played instead of comparing it to a large course for regular sized discs. There are at least a dozen other mini courses listed on this site and most reviewers are comparing mini courses to each other in their review/rating and I think that's fair.

I love the unique aspects of this game and mini courses are no exception to that especially this well laid out and thought out course. You get a lot of the same fun, challenging lines and elevation shots that you would with Phantom Falls. The hanging baskets are a nice touch, easy to see and challenging to putt on. On second thought maybe it's challenging because you're using minis?
Cons: I've played six mini courses in my travels but this one I would put at the top of that list. The only reason I haven't given this course a full five discs is that my experience with these courses is limited and I'm not sure what else is out there with these mini courses. Maybe I'll find a mini course that looks like IDGC and has multiple par four/five holes on it and the greens fee is actually a tax return or something. I may move my rating up in time. Oh wait this is the con section right? hmmmm ..... It's not in my backyard?
Other Thoughts: Interestingly (to me at least) many people who play this game have never tried to throw a mini before. That being said you may get frustrated trying to throw one of these things and have flashbacks to your first few rounds with big discs. A select few may have a lot of experience with them and find this course not so challenging but it's tasty anyway you slice this pizza. Oh by the way you don't need to bring a mini with you as there are several around the course that you can use and are encouraged to do so. I can't say enough good things about Paulie and his hospitality, these courses are so much fun and are an excellent disc golf destination for anyone.

Mini Madness!

1    12/1/2012   12/1/2012
Review By: AndyJB
Pros: -Great intuitive layout that actually makes you shape some good lines
-Super fun cool down after 38 crazy holes at the Phantom
-Loaner minis if you dont have your own
-Cool mini baskets, some of which are hanging
Cons: Really no cons. Its a mini course. Its Phantom Falls. What more needs to be said?
Other Thoughts: An absolute must play if you are at the Phantom. You will be exhausted after your round, but its so worth it. Lots of fun, and actually pretty challenging.