F for now
4 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: 1. Length for the bigger arms.
2. Lots of very hard holes.
3. You need your "A" game here.
4. 18 holes.
Cons: 1. Too tough.
2. RHBH players will do okay here but if you throw forehand drives you will have trouble.
3. Wind-most of the navigation signage was blown down when I played the course. Very windy.
4. Worker in the building said the course is 9 holes, it is actually 18 holes.
5. Tee off areas are a joke. Call the concrete company as soon as possible.
6. Course map in the office helped but not much.
7. Navigation from hole to hole is horrid. No flow.
Other Thoughts: 1. I know everyone is going to hate my review, but I didn't like the course.
2. I reserve the right to change my review once the course is finished.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.