2 Helpful / 2 Not
Don't waste a day of throwing
Pros: The only pro I can think of is that someone took the time to put in baskets
Cons: I've never scene so many people doing 360's wondering what way to play. This was a total waste of time No signage Hole 1 has 3 scruffy pads all pointing in different directions I did walk the perimeter trying to figure out the flow Never could figure it out People in the park probably come into play on several holes Until someone confirms on this site that some thought & signage is put up, stay away. Not worth the time
Other Thoughts: Wish I could get the beautiful day back to throw some plastic on a worth while course
2 of 4 people found this review helpful.
4 Helpful / 1 Not
F for now
Pros: 1. Length for the bigger arms.
2. Lots of very hard holes.
3. You need your "A" game here.
4. 18 holes.
Cons: 1. Too tough.
2. RHBH players will do okay here but if you throw forehand drives you will have trouble.
3. Wind-most of the navigation signage was blown down when I played the course. Very windy.
4. Worker in the building said the course is 9 holes, it is actually 18 holes.
5. Tee off areas are a joke. Call the concrete company as soon as possible.
6. Course map in the office helped but not much.
7. Navigation from hole to hole is horrid. No flow.
Other Thoughts: 1. I know everyone is going to hate my review, but I didn't like the course.
2. I reserve the right to change my review once the course is finished.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.