3 Helpful / 0 Not
Great Mid Range Course
Pros: - Simple design around the park
- 9 holes; good mid-range distances
- The concrete pads are new and the cages are new also. (New conditions of course)
- Signs are simple, showing the hole number, distance and a quick view of how the course is set up
- Holes do not move around like some courses; a simple follow around counterclockwise direction.
- Bathrooms nearby the first hole
- Right by 44th street, not to hard to find
- Water hazard on hole 9 and hole 2 (discs can make it over 9's and hole 2 is only a problem if you have a wicked curve to the left)
Cons: - Holes are simple one shot, straight deals. Ace on a couple of the holes
- Ducks and geese are a problem
- Last half of course is near play ground and vollyball court. Watch out for players
- Hole 4 is missing its sign.
Other Thoughts: - This park does not allow alcohol
- A very good course, simple design, close to home for some, and right by the highway.
- Hole 1 starts right by the old school house, past the bathrooms. It ends by the parking lot and the basketball court.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.