Strasbourg, France
Parc du Muhlbach Share
Uploaded By: ElementZ Hole #10 (Taken 3/2012)
-- / 364ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

My first French course!

2-4    3/11/2012   3/11/2012
Review By: ElementZ
Pros: The flow of the course is good, finding the blue markers that designated tees wasn't too difficult and the walks from basket to tees were all usually pretty short with the one exception of when you change park areas. However, definitely BRING A MAP!!! It makes it all much, much easier. :)

The course seems to be pretty well taken care of, with grass being mowed and litter being thrown away.

There's a good variety of length and shot types, along with nice risk/reward. If you go OB on about half of the holes, getting your disc back is a HUGE pain (I know because I went OB... :P).
Cons: The usual big cons...no signs, no tees, no course map on site, and pretty bad baskets.

Aside from that, the barbed wire fence OB is a killer on the second half of the course. If you go OB, you basically have to go all the way around the park to get your disc back unless you want to climb the barbed wire fence, which I wouldn't recommend.

Some of the fairways go over walking paths or benches, which I find to be a design flaw as it's a safety hazard.
Other Thoughts: Sadly, I wouldn't recommend this course as a big destination. I had high hopes and drove 1.5 hours to get here from Heidelberg and it was worth it since I can say I disc golf'd France, but the course was a let down because wasn't that fantastic.

I took pictures and updated all the information so it should be up-to-date as of March 2012. Enjoy!