Camdenton, MO
Dragon Ridge Share
Uploaded By: FriedOkra Hole #8 (Taken 12/2012)

Wow!

1    8/23/2014   8/24/2014
Review By: Dsjoats
Pros: Very wooded and requires many different kinds of shots. I'm not sure I've ever putted so far above my head before. Fun stuff. I've ignored my roller shot, and sure wish I had one to use.
Well marked and easy to navigate. I didn't pay attention to every hole, but when I looked for a bench, trash can or sign, there was one right where I needed it.
Cons: Only 13 holes.
I played on a calm evening and the bugs (mosquitoes and horseflies) were very annoying. This is a tiny nit, but it was the only thing that bothered me during my round.
Other Thoughts: The warning about 3-5 is no joke, but these were my favorite holes. Come prepared and don't skip them.
I came from the KC metro area to play this course and struggled to find it using the directions on this site. I'd recommend using your GPS with this address. "2 Ball Park Rd; Camdenton, MO" This is not exact, but if you drive a bit either direction from this spot, you'll see the ball park.

This is a unique course and worth a special trip. I just wish I had time to play it again. Can't go higher that a 3.5 without a full 18 holes.

dragon ridge

5+    1/1/2014   1/5/2014
Review By: kirk
This review was updated on 3/4/2014
Pros: concrete tee pads are all done..work is constantly being done to improve this already awesome coarse, there are multible basket locations to keep it interesting..the local club has put a lot of work into this coarse and it really shows, great signage, benches at most tees, trash cans...sweet
Cons: still needs some stairs and step work but i have no doubt that will be tended to in the near future, a very rugged and heavily wooded coarse, they recommend good footwear and extra water so prepare for this and enjoy .
Other Thoughts: This coarse is a wild ride through the rugged untamed ozark hills..it is a true jewel to play, I truly look forward to every round ..its tough but fair, its cruel but rewarding .if you play this game for a little extra exercise then this is the coarse for you...located at the lake of the ozarks i can see this becoming a destination coarse for many lake visitors..