Levelland, TX
Levelland City Park Share
Uploaded By: P-Katt Hole #13 (Taken 5/2010)
3 / 270ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #13 White Tee: OB street to left, OB baseball field to right.

1    2/23/2013   2/24/2013
Review By: tkmcdougal
Pros: There were bathrooms onsite.The course had good tee pads and baskets. I liked how the course was a good mix of longer shots and 300ft holes. I also liked how holes 16, and 20 were longer holes with trees that left a nice line too throw down.
Cons: The course had tee signs but most of them did not have the map on them anymore. The tee pads are labeled wrong so follow the yellow post for the hole markings. It would be nice if there were arrows pointing you in the right direction because I did not see hole 13. Many holes were in bad locations including holes 14 which plays right beside a baseball field. Holes 16 was one of my favorite holes but you have to throw over a road which isn't safe for oncoming cars. Hole 19 had a mando that forced you to throw even closer to the parking lot and over the road. Then right by the basket there was a fenced off area. That is too many obstacles on one hole that are dangerous. Hole 21 also was right by the fenced off area.
Other Thoughts: Overall this course was fun but nothing spectacular. I would rate this course a 3.2- 3.3 but this website does not offer that option. I rated the course a 3 to get the course average down to where I thought the course rating should be.

Need to play with locals

1    3/18/2009   3/26/2009
Review By: manuel_g85
Pros: Large course with nice baskets and concrete tee pads (although the run ups are a bit short). Good mix of long and short shots throughout, and many tree hazards and mandos make the course more challenging. Nicely maintained since it is in a local park. The lighthouse hole 1 is definitely unique and fun to play.
Cons: When we went, the signs and scales were not accurate with the baskets. It seemed as if the baskets had been moved around and the signs had not been updated. Many baskets had random numbers on them that would throw us off as to which basket belonged to which hole. We actually got confused several times because we would find the tee pad but were not sure which basket to throw to. The concrete tee pads are nice but felt a bit small and awkward.
Other Thoughts: You need to play with locals or someone who knows the course. I'd imagine that I would enjoy myself alot more knowing exactly where to throw to and not having to guess. Im sure I will have a much better opinion of the course once we play it again.