Tempe, AZ
Moeur Park Share
Uploaded By: bcr123psu Hole #15 (Taken 3/2011)
4 / 448ft.   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Warren MI Disc Team

1    2/22/2010   2/23/2010
Review By: greenlife
Pros: -Well first off being from Michigan the desert atmosphere is a great change
- Front 9 was east to navigate signs and pins were clearly marked with 10ft. flags
-Tees on front were maintained fairly well
-Back nine had some nice wide open shots
Cons: -For AM players alot of difficult shots with minimal room for error
-Noise from air traffic was loud and constant
-Back nine was a death trap due to broken glass
-Grip lock is heavily punished on front nine holes
Other Thoughts: Good course but i would not make it a constant player. But should be checked out by any player that would enjoy a challenge

A Tale of Two Courses

1    1/3/2010   1/3/2010
Review By: rcmalamutes
This review was updated on 1/31/2010
Pros: I really liked the front 9 of this course. A lot of neat technical holes, good signage, good tees. Front side of this course would easily rate a 3.5, but the back side unfortunately slams it overall.
Cons: The back 9 of this course is what I have rated so as not to give this stellar image of the course. The back 9 are ROUGH.... blind targets, hard to find tees, no signs, shared targets in many cases..... this is a rough course. Granted... I am a newbie, and I wasn't going with anyone who knew the course, but by the time we were done with the back 9 - my girlfriend hated me, we were both frustrated, and basically swore to never play it again.... at least not for a long time.... so that was the experience.
Other Thoughts: please keep in mind that I am a total newbie... I do not throw as well as I would like yet, and even getting a par on an easy hole is not a guarantee.... that said, the new back 9 on this course is VERY rough.... the rating on the front nine would easily be a 3.5.

frustrating

1    11/25/2008   11/26/2008
Review By: pyroman
Pros: Front nine are challenging yet fun.
Playing along the creek proves to be difficult, but fishing for discs can be fun.
Cons: Back nine is very frustrating, and poorly laid out.
We actually stopped our game because we dont like blindly throwing at pins that we were not even sure are the correct ones.
Actually shed some blood on a bush.
Other Thoughts: If by any chance you throw your disk completely over the creek on the first couple of holes, if you have enough balance you can use the big pipe to walk across. It will support your weight.

rocky

1    8/27/2008   8/27/2008
Review By: Innovadude
Pros: -Unique land and challenging layout
-Has cement tees for front 9
Cons: The fairways are entirely rock, it will shred any plastic you don't lose in the fast flowing wash. Cacti and thorny bushes shred you. Hard to navigate, very hard to find and limited parking. Discs can skip and roll into water on a great shot. Not very technical if you can throw high.
Other Thoughts: Don't play when wet, the wash will eat you discs. I lost one on a great drive that landed under the basket.