Bring a BIG arm! :)
Pros: - Front 9 is very well maintained in community park
- Variety of open/tight, varying elevation, and water holes
- Great tee pads, signs and baskets
- Lots of challenge (mostly due to long distances)
- Tons of trees make for good play and lots of shade
- OBs provide extra challenge
Cons: - Ridiculously long course
- Somewhat difficult to navigate (especially back 9)
Other Thoughts: While I enjoy airing out 400-450 ft drives, it seems this course relies a little too much on having a long arm. Would like to see a little more touch lines on the course, especially in the heavily wooded back 9 (so much potential). This course really challenges your distance accuracy, so make some smart shots, otherwise you'll be searching for discs in dense trees and brush (be prepared to lose a disc or two). This course is definitely not beginner friendly. If you want that go across the river to the main park.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.