3 Helpful / 1 Not
Where's the Fern's?
Pros: - Well Manicured park
- Signs on every hole (par's must be for kids though)
- Easy to follow flow
- Friendly locals
- Short drive off I-5, can help break up the long boring drive
- Bathrooms on site
- Concrete teepads
Cons: - Some baskets are only single chain
- Holes play dangerously close to a playground with little kids running around not paying attention
- One hole throws directly at a bathroom
- Risk of crossover on a few holes
- Very straight forward, it doesn't seem like there was alot of thought put into the layout of the holes here
- Multiple holes play close to the street with both parked cars along it and cars driving by often.
A small city park course in the city of Woodland. The holes are mostly all pitch and putt short holes without a whole lot of variation. The park is well manicured and has bathrooms onsite (hole 8 throws directly at them). There is also a playground here for the kids, though it does come with the risk of kids being hit by a miss-thrown disc as one hole plays too close to it for my taste. It realy wasn't an overly exciting course, good for locals or people looking to break up the drive on I-5, but I wouldn't travel too far out of the way to play it. I was expecting to find some ferns in a course called Fern Park, but it's name is deceving. I did see some locals had set up some extra holes along a more wooded back area of the park, but they were all with portable baskets, so I figured that they were just some temp holes.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: -good use of land
Cons: -parking sucks
-baskets are to close to each other
-baskets suck anyway besides basket 9
Other Thoughts: this was one of those courses that i would play one time. i really did not care for this course.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.