St. Charles, MO

Average at best

5+    7/25/2013   7/26/2013
Review By: kfree35
This review was updated on 6/5/2014
Pros: So I'm not sure whether or not this course is intended to be open to the public or not, but I had no problem accessing and playing through the course. I did not however see any other people while I went (mid-day, 80 degrees, sunny) so I think most people do not know they can play this course.

There is variation in distances and types of shots, although a majority of the holes are in the open.

The baskets caught well enough.
Cons: If you do not have a guide or a map, this course would be nearly impossible to navigate at times. I downloaded a map to my phone so I managed.

There are 'natural' tees, which can be difficult to throw from, depending on the conditions.

Holes 13 and 14 are long holes down one lane gravel roads, with treacherous woods on both sides. This is asking a bit much.

Construction is currently going on for something other than disc golf that is disrupting play on several holes.

It is very muddy when wet, so wait until it hasn't rained in a couple days or bring boots. The grass isn't always mowed very well.

Tee signs are almost all missing now and there are natural tees, which are a pain.

It is clear that the University doesn't care about the disc golf course whatsoever, which is unfortunate.
Other Thoughts: Overall, it is an average course and is close enough to my house for me to play again.

With concrete tees and clear directions from hole to hole, this course would be a lot more up to par with area courses, Quail Ridge comes to mind.