Goliad, TX
Branch Nature Park Share

Don't go out of your way to play this course

1    5/23/2012   9/29/2012
Review By: JerryChesterson
Pros: Really good beginner course
Can play it in under 20 minutes
Nobody there
Solid equipment
Cons: No challenge, I got straight out of my car after driving 1.5 hours and played with no warm up, birdied all but 1 and that 1 was due to a missed putt.
Other Thoughts: If you are driving through and want to break up a drive its worth a stop, I wouldn't go out of my way to play it.

1    6/15/2012   6/15/2012
Review By: Kovar34
Pros: The course is a good course for a beginner like me. Just recently pick up the game and don't have too much to compare it to. Some holes were a little challengeing.
Cons: Too short of a course. Most holes were not very long. The longest was 185 feet. There were no par set for the holes so I judge my own. Most were a par 2. Only 2 par 3 on a nine hole course. Hole 2 was confusing. The hole is behind two trees that I never saw until after i through my driver.
Other Thoughts: It was fun to play I don't have may course around me and any chance I get to play I will play a course. This one I won't be making a special drive for but if I am in the area I will play again.