Frisco, TX
Dash's Track Share
Uploaded By: lavon_andy Hole #18 (Taken 3/2012)

Never going back

1    6/7/2014   6/12/2014
Review By: soss
Pros: The holes were signed fairly well and the course itself played well.
Cons: VERY unkept. I was pretty disappointed. It has the potential to be a good course, but the rough was the worst rough I've ever seen. It was so thick you couldn't see the ground. 3 of us looked for 1 disc for 30 minutes in an area maybe 200-300 sq ft and never found it. It was also FULL of stickers, our socks and shoes were covered in them. I actually just threw away my socks because they were that bad. If that's not enough, all 3 of us had tons of chigger bites from trudging through the rough. I'm not talking about way out of bounds rough, I mean like 10-20 ft off the fairway.
Other Thoughts: If they haven't mowed down the rough, don't even think about it.

Don't waste your time

1    10/14/2011   8/3/2012
Review By: yourmomrhymes
Pros: nice putting practice
Cons: roughs are rough... lost a disc in the tall grass..
Course is not difficult, but because of the tall grass, you can not take out a newbie.
Other Thoughts: Pretty much nothing good about this course.
Grass is overgrown, holes are way to easy.
Don't waste your time here, go somewhere else

Really?

2-4    3/9/2012   3/14/2012
Review By: mike_james
Pros: Really nice park. The park is a beautiful park that I really expected more out of. It is an ace race. Great fun if you are looking to only carry a buzz and a putter or something. The tee pads are awesome, not that you need them. Nice signs.
Cons: Entirely too short. Even newbies should be bored here. This park is entirely too nice to put this joke in here. I am not sure what the goal was here. I have played better 9 holes. Maybe I just got left out on the memo about what this course was supposed to be for.
Other Thoughts: Unless you live in Frisco, and are totally bored with other courses, don't bother. Unless you need an ego boost or something, or just really want to shoot 18 down or get an ace. Again, really nice surrounding park, which had me thinking they were going to put a good course in here. Nope. It is the equivalent to a putt putt ball golf course. Only thing it is missing is a giant windmill and clown that spits your putters back out to you.