Frisco, TX
Dash's Track Share
Uploaded By: lavon_andy Hole #10 (Taken 3/2012)

Not my favorite. . .

1    3/15/2014   4/27/2014
Review By: Slimrn
Pros: -Quick round.

-They made the most of the space.

-Nice signs.

-Nice Tee Pads.
Cons: -Way too short.

-Every hole is aceable.

-Playing under massive power lines? No thanks.
Other Thoughts: If you are in Frisco- drive to one of the two McKinney courses, you will be much happier. The designer did what he could with the given land, but that land wasn't much...

This is the only course I've been to in DFW that I wouldn't revisit.

MOW!

2-4    4/20/2012   4/25/2012
Review By: Scho
Pros: Some short ace runs. Good for beginners for the most part (see cons). Good for working on short game. Nice tee pads and new baskets.
Cons: Nothing is mowed except a 6 foot strip down the middle of the fairway. There were several times we pulled ticks off of us. This course took so long to play because if you do happen to run at a basket and go long or maybe a little left or right, you will spend time looking for your disc. This course needs some serious grooming. The lack of grooming really destroys what would be an excellent beginner course or a fun course for people looking to work on their short game and ace count. I will not be back.
Other Thoughts: I was looking forward to this course because my girlfriend recently started playing and I was hoping some shorter holes like this would solidify her interest in the game. However, we spent a ton of time scouring through tall grass looking for discs. I have found 2 discs that were not mine on this course both times I played. This also becomes a problem if you throw multiple discs. It simply needs grooming. Have I mentioned it needs to be mowed?