Merrillville, IN
Hidden Lake DGC Share
Uploaded By: Kainbelmont Hole #11 (Taken 8/2016)
3 / 265ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:
Hole # 11 Tee

Re designed course

5+    11/2/2016   11/8/2016
Review By: Bart
Pros: I'm part of the Red ROC DGC that is improving this course. The pipeline construction that killed 8 of the original holes is finished as is the redesign of the 24 hole course. All tee pads are improved with concrete or brick. Multiple holes have multiple pin placements and many holes have benches. Signs are in place and improvements are ongoing.
Cons: We are currently mitigating the water issues on holes 6-8 but holes 16 and 17 can be unplayable when the creek rises...fortunately they are easily circumvented en-route to hole 18.

Pay to Play Memorial Day thru Labor Day
Other Thoughts: This is the home of the Red ROC Disc Golf Club....the same guys that built the Lemon Lake complex. We will continue to develop and improve our home.

Hidden Lake!

5+    6/30/2012   6/30/2012
Review By: Water_Wind_Spirit
This review was updated on 9/27/2014
Pros: Pretty neat setup! I liked the original version of this course better, before the front 9 was relocated due to construction of a pipeline.
Cons: Nothing really bad to say about this course. A lot of water holes. I have been lucky that I have only lost one disc at this course.
Other Thoughts: I cannot wait for the scars of construction to heal and this course returns to its former glory.