Local and Fun
0 Helpful / 2 Not
- This is a fun course with a nice variety of of elevation shots.
- Nice variety of distance shots and short "par 2"
- Baskets are nice. All are Mach IIIs except for one Discatcher Sport.
- Almost all of the holes are open or have just one tree in the fairway.
- The fairways cross, which isn't too bad if you're the only person out there (which I was when I played), but if there is anyone else it could get dangerous.
Other Thoughts: I live in Sherwood so it's nice to have a course nearby even though it's not spectacular. I can still see myself coming here once a week in the summer to practice.
If you're in the area, I would suggest checking it out.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.