Henryetta, OK
Nichols Park Share
Uploaded By: joshua323 Hole #12 (Taken 4/2012)

I'll play it again!!

2-4    3/31/2012   4/4/2012
Review By: C.A.M.
Pros: Turns, narrow passages, and beautiful views. love the natural tees and the tone poles. This is a course that can be transformed at anytime... very versitile!!!
Cons: I can't think of anything I would change about this course. If I have to, I would say bring the water in to play.
Other Thoughts: The city of Henryetta is missing out on this gold mine!! I hope when they realize what they are neglecting they will give credit where it is due and change some of the silly rules they have, because it seems the city doesn't want this beautiful place to succeed!

Nichols Park DG

5+    4/1/2012   4/1/2012
Review By: joshua323
Pros: The course has everything but water in play, lots of tight fairways, tons of elevation changes,lots of trees,blind shots, long doglegs and one totally surrounded by trees, nicknamed (JAIL CELL)
My rating might seem high but I am partial to the course, I made all the clangers ( tone poles) and helped a couple of friends lay out the course, If you play it you will love it I promise. Please be kind and pick up all trash made by you and your group .
Cons: natural tee pads
Other Thoughts: I am one of the many people who have put hours into making this course, we hope to one day soon to have the course permanent with baskets and even expand to two 18 hole courses and a small 9 hole for beginners