Canby, OR
North Eco Share
Uploaded By: Adam Schneider Hole #1 (Taken 7/2012)

5+    1/4/2014   1/21/2014
Review By: mpacker5
Pros:
- The baskets catch well and are visible from the tee on most holes
- Raised Rubber tee-pads are excellent for muddy days
- The signs are helpful
- Trash cans throughout
- Beautiful scenery
- Good variety of holes.
- Not too crowded, I've never had a problem waiting or felling rushed.
Cons:
- Sometimes the fairways on the field holes get out of control. Though it has been better as of late.
- Next door to a sewage treatment plant. Some days the smell lingers in my nostrils the rest of the day
- The nettles get out of control on hole 5 quite often
-only 12 holes, there has got to be room to make it 18.
Other Thoughts: This is one of my favorite courses I have ever played. Whenever I visit Oregon I make sure to stop by. This course taught me to control my drives. I am a much better disc golfer because of this course.

Keep in mind I'm from Idaho, our idea of a wooded course consists of a couple trees halfway down the fairway.

The short walk doesn't bother me one bit, I often run into friendly folks and have a good chat on the way.

Beginner Friendly Gem

2-4    12/28/2013   1/2/2014
Review By: 3j0hn
Pros:
- Good signage - easy to follow course
- Great baskets
- Some decent variety of shots
- Reasonable, but small, tee pads
- Good flow
- Single purpose disc golf land - very few non-golfers walking through.
Cons: - The 10 minute walk from the parking lot is annoying.
- Some evil blackberries to contend with if you get off the fairway on a number of holes. (and even some on the fairway too)
- Those nice rubber tee pads feel really short on two longer field holes.
Other Thoughts: This is a very nice addition to the course on the South side of the Portland metro area. For me, it is really nice to be able to take beginners to a decent course that isn't as long as the Estacada courses.