6 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1. First off the course has plenty of parking.
2. Restrooms at numerous areas of the park.
3. Course has the feel that is was designed for frisbees or superclass discs.
4. The park did a good job not putting any benches or other activities near the course.
5. Course does have paths as OB and does have a few well placed baskets that make it tough.
6. Course has elevation changes on half the holes.
7. There were no crossing fairways, but if you were here with lids or frisbees I'm sure you could cross a path.
8. Course good for kids and families.
9. Should be designated as a pitch and putt course if you come here with regular discs.
10. The park is mowed regularly and very green. Park is well maintained.
Cons: 1. You have to walk aways from where you park to hole 1. Design could of been netter to start and finish near the car.
2. Tee pads are informative and look nice but to small for a good run up.
3. The baskets will not catch regular disc golf discs, but will catch larger lids.
4. Parks sign and main map blocks your shot on hole 1 and gets hit pretty often.
5. The course is short and offer little challenge.
6. A few of the last holes tee pads dont have a good drainage system and water builds up and covers some of the tees.
7. The mornings are very wet and water stands for many hours. Best to play in the afternoon or evening.
Other Thoughts: We played this course with superclass discs like Condors, Jaguars, and superhero's. We had a blast. Good course to introduce the game to a new crowd and for families on the weekends. I wont be back, but if the course was in my back yard I would take my younger kids to this park all the time with all the other activities offered.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.