2 Helpful / 0 Not
Backyard work in progress
Pros: - Nice amount of elevation change, more downhill to start with, then working its way back up the hill.
- Holes have a lot of variation between them, with lefts, rights, long holes (some par 4's and possibly a par 5 in the future), short holes
- Private location means you will probably never deal with crowds out here unless there is a tourny.
- Some holes are tightly wooded, while others are almost wide open.
- Owner is super friendly and enjoys having cool people out to his place to play.
- Loops back to the parking area about half way around the course so you can freshen up on cold beers.
- Multiple pin positions on most holes
Cons: - Some baskets are used for multiple holes
- Baskets are homemade and a bit janky, but Bojo is planing on replacing them with nice ones when he has the money.
- Dirt tee pads
- Tee signs are just pieces of PVC with the hole # and distance on them, but it shouldn't really matter as it's a private course and you will be playing with Bojo so he can tell you where the pin is.
- Poison oak in some areas though the owner is working hard on taking it out.
Other Thoughts: Snapper Hill is the name Bojo has given to his backyard course. Bojo is a great host and loves to have people play his course ( I would recommend bringing him out some PBR's ). The course plays around the hill that is his property. It's defiantly still a work in progress, as Bojo plans to expand into another part of his property that is currently not being used. When he does expand out here there is talk of making a hole that is a par 5 to go with the par 4's that are around the course. At the current time he has baskets that are homemade, and not the best quality, but he does have plans to buy baskets in the future. I would recommend stopping by here if you're in the area, just give Bojo a call and make sure to follow his directions, not the ones on the site.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.