AN "EQUALIZER" COURSE
0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: 1. Great signage with "next tee" posted.
2. Balanced blend of technical, accurate shots allow a person of less distance driving ability to compete with bigger armed people.
3. Elevation changes, throwing up and down hill make it interesting.
4. Tunnel shots keep the big arms people from dominating the game.
5.Restroom at hole 18.
6. Hole 18 and 1 are near each other (start at the parking lot and end at the parking lot).
7. Very little trash and I saw no graffiti.
8. Great venue, nice views, nice parking, picnic tables, resting benches, all concrete tees.
Cons: 1. If the course got busy with people on every tee waiting, you could get hit at times.
2. Lots of briar to tear up your clothes while getting stray discs.
Other Thoughts: Nice job building and maintaining this course.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
4 Helpful / 0 Not
Best mini 18 you will find
Pros: The use of space is spectacular with not much to work with. It feels like a maze but with the course being new the signs are not up, they will be soon according to "the man". Hole one shooting up that mound is tough but an experienced player should have no problems. 7 and 8 will be righteous. 7 the path is narrow but its to be cleared if I remember correct from the convo with "the man". 8 will soon be an island when the shallow pools fill in. A good tomahawk should do the trick, both rounds playing my partner stuck one within 6 feet. Myself with a rhbh both times would have been wading. 12 this hole is nicknamed peaches, the peaches you can see walking.... Yes sir. After 12 turn around and walk towards 11 the 13 tee pad is hidden. 15 is a birdie oppurtunity just waiting for you to seize it unless you chuck it in the rough on the right or deep behind the pin. 17 is tough, I tried hugging the woods both days and it was unsuccessful play a lil right toward the path on your first shot to be able to see your target. Number 10 and 17 are par 4s. May think their 3 til the signs are up. Overall this course is great. Make a stop and play, with its big arm holes, technical shots, hills, in the woods with also the openess it has everything you need to be satisfied.
Cons: Nothing to knock because all the cons are to be fixed. Patience.
Other Thoughts: hope the designer of this course keeps it up, he keeps cranking homeruns but this is all my opinion. Play it and review I would like to hear what others think.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.