Layout Extinct

Oxford, OH
Miami University - Old Layout Share
Uploaded By: hooked312 Hole #5 (Taken 1/2012)
Hole #5 Mid-Fairway

5+    7/4/2009   11/3/2009
Review By: FreddieC
Pros: Beautiful course on a beautiful Campus. Nice blend of technical holes with obstacles as well as open rippers. Holes 5 and 12 among others are signature holes.
Cons: Hard to find your way the first time - I took a pic with my phone the first time just in case we got lost. In the summer, you might run into some people milling around the course but its never been a problem when I've played there.
Other Thoughts: This is a must play course as it is enjoyable for players at all levels!

One of my favorites

5+    3/22/2005   3/22/2009
Review By: drewbiggs
Pros: Great hole diversity, beautiful scenery, plenty of challenges but some par 3's mixed in to help keep the score reasonable. Tee pads are nice. It is possible to be the only one on the course.
Cons: If its your 1st time, you must tag along with somebody who has played it before to know where you are going. Depending on which hole you are on and at which time, it is possible to hit a student or two.
Other Thoughts: I wish I still lived near a course of this caliber.