Grafton, WI
Lime-Kiln Park Share

A- = Almost as good as a 9-holer can be

1    6/3/2009   6/7/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward. Fair, but harsh punishment for bad decisions or execution. == B- (only hole 8 has some of this)
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities for me. I throw 300' accurately, 360' max. == A- (1 is too short, but the rest of the course is really good lengthwise)
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography == A- (Hole 7 straight down hill with a OB street beyond is way cool. Use of a low teepad on 2 holes adds a lot to otherwise boring holes. The steep uphill 9 throwing around a huge pile of lime is the signature/namesake hole - very cool!)
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion. == B+
5) Bonus points for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them. == N/A

Grafton Disc Golf

2-4    4/9/2009   4/16/2009
Review By: Stross
Pros: -Good for starters
-Easy Finding Pins
-Good Grass
-Course well put
-Hole #8, Best Hole Kind of a Dog Leg
Cons: -Water Hazards,Lost Champ. Sidewinder Driver
-Lots of people play