Pros: • Nice park with decent lawn and large trees.
• Very uncrowded, I rarely see other golfers.
• Nice scenery along the Snake River.
• Enough trees to require moderate accuracy.
• Easy navigation between holes.
• Good signs and a course map posted in the parking lot.
• Nice "Birdie" run on holes 3-7, so you can throw down a low score if you're on target.
Cons: • Only 9 holes.
• Gravel tees (I hate gravel, so I usually tee on the grass to the side).
• Mostly short holes, so pros and long drivers won't be challenged.
• Bugs can get bad in summer.
• Alternate pins would add a lot to this course.
Other Thoughts: This course is only 30 minutes from home for me so I play it frequently. 9 more baskets are being added soon. I talked to a park ranger recently who told me that the baskets are sitting in a storage shed at the park. Please put them in! My buddies and I are tired of waiting! We are really looking forward to the upgrade to 18 holes. I wouldn't make a special trip to play this course, but if you're passing through on I-84 and need a rest break, take the Glenns Ferry exit and follow the signs (or ask a local).
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.