Federal Way, WA
Brooklake DGC Share
Uploaded By: sillybizz Hole #14
-- / -- Par / Distance:

This course deserves more than one star

2-4    9/1/2012   10/3/2012
Review By: GiggleWorks
Pros: This is a private course that allows the public to come use it, and thats worth a star in itself. The fact that the church allowed this, and they do a fair amount of work on it is awesome. I commend them for sharing their land and course and letting us disc golfers have another place to throw plastic. Small space, but good use of land/features.
Cons: No teepads so footing is a bit tricky. Alhough the course has some VERY short holes, they are made difficult by terrain and therefore still a challenge. I had to play several times before I could par it (I actually consider that a pro, but I know a lot of you guys don't like the shorter courses, I like this one). Weeds...hard ground....blackberries bushes and scotchbroom....this place could use more effort to make it more playable and better looking.
Other Thoughts: I really enjoy the course and know that it can get three stars if its cleaned up. It has a facebook page and the guy who built the course is super friendly. Give it a try!