Average Course with some problems.
Pros: - A good course for beginners.
- Plays around a water park, baseball fields and school. You could bring your kids.
- A couple of unique holes.
- Brand new baskets
Cons: - Dirt tee pads which can get very muddy. I've already seen several of my buddies slip and fall. One main reasons we don't go often.
- No signs whatsoever with no mandos. We usually end up debating what's OB on this course on several holes because of the fences and playground.
- No multiple pin locations.
- The first 6 holes are separated from the last 3 holes which is a decent walk and ruins the flow of the game.
- No. 9 plays over a children's playground which makes the thrower feel weary at times. Also it's the school's playground and the children have recess all around the basket location. I've had to skip the last hole several times because of this.
- 1st 6 holes play around a jogging path.
- Some holes feel unchallenging.
- Some pin locations are in bad unimaginative locations.
Other Thoughts: Overall I play this course the least of the 3 in the shoals. I think it would be greatly improved by descriptive signs and much better tee pads. Also some kind of basket relocation on 9. An average course that needs much work and thought.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.