Tacoma, WA
East Tacoma DGC Share
Uploaded By: brwn Hole #7 (Taken 9/2012)
3 / 280ft.   3 / 280ft.   3 / 280ft.   3 / 280ft. Par / Distance:

Finilly played it!

1    10/2/2012   10/3/2012
Review By: GiggleWorks
Pros: Its a nice park! The four baskets for nine holes is not an issue at all...my wife and I found the course fun, relaxing and a little challenging at times too. I parred the first two times I played, so others might get negative scores, but the overall feeling of the place was one of relaxation and fun....it was not stressful in any way, and we plan on going back once a week to make it a regular part of our disc golf week.
Cons: The only two cons I can think of is theres only one teepad (for two holes) but it looks like they are planning on putting more in....I can't wait to see the course develope. the second con, I can imagine how hard it would be to play this course if there was one or two other teams out playing at the same time, because it is only four baskets for nine holes. But we were there alone and had a blast!
Other Thoughts: Loved it. I like the way the course is layed out and even though you're playing the same four baskets over and over, each hole felt very different to me. Good job!