6 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1. Course is well kept and the fairways are manicured and maintained regularly.
2. Plenty of parking.
3. The course has restrooms at a few locations throughout the course.
4. I thought the addition of two par 4's to the course was nice and unexpected.
5. Very challenging holes with length and accuracy.
6. Holes range from 220-600+ feet.
7. Landscape is beautiful and deer rome the land aswell.
8. Course has good signage and other signs pointing where to go for the next hole.
9. The camp host was very friendly and walked the course with me and my kids as we played it.
10. Private course so there is little traffic and plenty of stores near by to stalk up on water and food.
11. Hole 9 has a top of the world shot thats cool, feels like your blasting a drive down a sji run.
12. After hole 1 there are no easy birdies, you have to earn them all.
13. Course can be played by all ages.
Cons: 1. Private so you need to call ahead and make an appointment and ensure there arent any camps going on.
2. There is one Hole that crosses multiple fairways.
3. Hole 3 has a tight tee box that throws down a road and over a few obstacles that can be dangerous since its a blind shot and 300+ feet in length.
4. A lot of Blind shots so I recommend having another person with you.
5. All but two holes require full drives off the teebox.
6. Hole 6 is the longest hole, a par 4. The hole has a few obstacles that if in use could be a problem, like the zip line towers.
7. You do need a guest badge to play.
8. A few of the tee pads were not smooth and the mulch could make you slip if wet.
9. The course is a long way away from anyother course or city. If you get to play this, make sure to shot multiple rounds.
10. Course was built with pros in mind to play.
Other Thoughts: The drive to this course is beautiful and scenic. The town is just down the street from the camp and course. Plenty of places to eat and shop near by. I took the entire family with me to play the course and hangout around town. Nice place to spend the day, but no other close courses that I know about. The holes are very long and the course has some elevation to it so bring drivers. The course will actually give you the chance to throw any shot in the bag. Just expect the unexpected here.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.