1 Helpful / 0 Not
Good Practice course putts and approaches
Pros: Pros for this course are easy…
1. Ace Race fun
2. Good to work on approaches
3. Putter course, leave bag in your car
4. Nice park and area
5. Brand new baskets, signs, and wind indicator Innova flags on top
6. Course easy to find and navigate
7. 9 holes moderately wooded and back 9 in the open. Good mix
8. Tee pads are nice, not concrete, but nice. Hard to explain them.
9. Very beginner course which is good to attach new players to the sport and build confidence
10. Bathrooms onsite, and are nice.
Cons: So the negatives are fairly clear
1. For 18 baskets for a course this small, the longest hole is 245ft
2. Many tee pads are pretty close to previous basket
3. Very beginner course only, which was also a pro.
4. Careful of the wooded holes, many holes have mole tracks running through them which could make you trip or roll an ankle.
5. Not likely to be a course you could have an open container on without being spotted.
Other Thoughts: Overall, the fun factor of this course was high. It's an Ace Run course at best but a fun one at that. It was a nice change of pace from the bomb it twice and putt holes you find on nearly ever course. Holes 3 and 8 are the most difficult holes on the course because of the many tees between the tee and basket. If the some of the wooded holes had mandos, the difficulty would be slightly increased. This course would get a .5 for difficultly, but as for condition of course and fun factor would have a rating of at least 3.0.
I wouldn't to far out of my way to play this course, but if your passing by on 88 and need a break to stretch the legs for about 30 mins, this is the course.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.