Freeland, MI
Tittabawassee Trails Share
Uploaded By: volklgirl Hole #3 (Taken 9/2009)
Hole #3 Approach

1    5/5/2011   4/23/2012
Review By: jcarter
Pros: this course is well layed-out, very nice tee pads, dnt remember if they had the distances on the holes, trash cans were there, very clean, a shot over a huge pond made it fun, easy to navaigate, nice baskets
Cons: I dnt remember any cons, it was a fun course and will return back when in the area
Other Thoughts: some locals were just arriving when we finished the course, we talked to them and told us about another course and then they actually showed us where it is and played doubles with us then had lunch afterwards

Fun every time

2-4    5/21/2011   5/25/2011
Review By: AKasprzak
Pros: good teepad, mostly clean grounds. challenging holes. we had alot of fun.
Cons: was muddy the last 2 times we were there but seems like its trying to dry up (its the wet season what do you expect). stuck behind a group of drunks with children that littered everywere and woundnt let us pass till they sat down to smoke some green.
Other Thoughts: alot of fun for both right and left handed players. Great course if you are not stuck behind drinks. i would recomend this course to friends. enjoyed this course and will return

Freeland

5+    4/12/2010   4/14/2010
Review By: Pickles
Pros: This is great course. Very challenging and yet not too hard for less experienced throwers. You can throw over the pond on hole 3 or use the alternate pad beside the pond like I do as I don't trust myself enough to not throw into the water. Elevation plays on holes 6, 7, 8, and 10. Hole 12 is long and wide open. Hole 16 is ace-able but I haven't yet anyway. Overall, a lot of different hole varieties that will help improve your game!
Cons: If you go later in the afternoon on a nice day, expect there to be a LOT of traffic. Once last year we got stuck behind a group of 20 people playing really slowly and that was frustrating. There are a lot of trees and its usually muddy with standing water in places throughout the year, but oh well right? Mosquitos can be bad in the summer too.
Other Thoughts: If you haven't played this course I would definetely recommend it to you. It isn't my favorite course, but there aren't many that are layed out as well as this one. Very easy to navigate too!

hometown course

5+    2/4/2010   2/14/2010
Review By: midmittendgfiend
This review was updated on 5/2/2011
Pros: The tees stay clear during the winter, the bridges and stairs are nicely maintained. Technical so im always switching discs. The beautiful foliage is present during the fall season. a few open holes just to switch it up a bit. the hill is great for sledding after a nice round of golf in the winter.
Cons: people dont pick up their damn trash. no signage.
Other Thoughts: my first round was here. i love this course. and in the summertime they have concerts in the bandshell : )

1    6/26/2009   6/26/2009
Review By: Jazzbass33
Pros: This course has many holes with a lot of personality.It's a course with some tough challenges,the kind that make you WANT to conker it.The kind of challenges that make you pull out some different shots....learn new shots.
Cons: It does get muddy,especially in the Spring/early Summer.A few pads need replacement(mostly#9)
Other Thoughts: This is an addictive course.When you go for the first time,you probably need a few points in the right direction,but it's really not that hard to figure out.

Mud Sucks

5+    4/23/2009   4/23/2009
Review By: -johnbob
This review was updated on 6/4/2009
Pros: Great layout
I loved the multi levels
Well kept, the bridges have been redone lately, and they built stairs when going up and down hills (first time I've seen that)
Cons: # 3 and the no swimming sign :(
Anyone who played this course wished they had scuba gear when it came to 3
Other Thoughts: Great course, taking more people with me tomorrow to play! One thing to remember: bring a towel! It gets extremely muddy and mucky almost the whole course after it rains